The history of EVS – Elettrochimica Valle Staffora is of an Italian company with a strong entrepreneurial drive.
Founded in 1930, the focus during the first years of acitivity is dedicated to the production of Sodium Hypochlorite. From the very beginning, the desire to evolve and the constant attention to technological development make EVS move towards continuous renewal. Since the 1950s, Elettrochimica Valle Staffora becomes active in the distribution of detergent products and since 1960 in the distribution of organic and inorganic chemicals as well as chemical raw materials.
Today, EVS – Elettrochimica Valle Staffora is a well-established reality and in continuous development. From the headquarters in Rivanazzano Terme (PV) and the sales offices in Assago (MI), EVS offers its specific know-how to generate growth, value and innovation with a view to sustainable development.
Understanding specific needs, competent personnel and the ability to create profitable synergies make Elettrochimica Valle Staffora a highly reliable partner in the world of marketing of chemicals and raw materials.